This city is sooo amazing.
I had a great time there despite how rude people were, especially in restaurants.
I love the buildings and the waterfront there.
I wish Toronto was more like that.
I got on the boat tour so I got to see most of Chicago.
I was there for 10 hours in total, but I would love to go back and see it again.
I feel soooo safe, but only in the tourist district, which is Michigan Avenue (Magnificent Mile).
I'm still curious how far does the magnificent mile stretched for, but I can't seem to find any information about that.
The fly back from Chicago was not pleasant though.
Flights were cancelled and the next ones were overbooked.
Everyone at the airport looked miserable.
There were no stores to even entertain you.
Luckily, I brought enough entertainment with me to last me 1 day.
I think I'm just going to drive from now on because apparently, flying takes almost as long.
No comments:
Post a Comment