Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving Randomness

Sooo... I've almost been married for a month.
Everybody's been asking me.. how's married life?
I wonder what a good answer to that question is.
I guess this will sound obnoxious, but the truth is... It's great!
Things can't be better.

We are going to Paris for our honeymoon! During New Years! I'm really excited!
I just hope it won't be too cold.

What else have I been doing for this past month?
I've been struggling trying to finish writing thank you cards after the wedding.
In the end, I'm a procrastinator and since this doesn't have a deadline, I am not motivated to finish it.

I've been watching a lot of Indian movies, mostly the ones with Sharukh Khan.
Tuesdays are my Indian movie days, when my "brand new shiny" husband is away at school.
I think that watching Indian movies is 3.5 hours well spent until he comes home ;)
I guess I should have spent that time reading the motorcycle guide book so I could get my licence. Oh well... more procrastination...

I guess I'll just list the Indian movies here so I can remember what I've seen so far

The leafs are changing colour and yet it is warm! I think this is my first warm Thanksgiving ever! I guess it's just going to get warmer in the years to come. I've been contemplating on cooking a turkey and stuffing it, but it's a lot of work. Do I want to risk cooking this huge bird and not eating it since I'm sure it won't taste good (unless it's drench in gravy)

I guess I should try cooking something simple first before I try cooking a whole dinner. I can't even competently make mashed potatoes. I don't want to put a lot of butter so it doesn't taste as good :P

No comments: