Since I've updated the blog... I guess it's been really busy.
The new year is here and January is almost over.. time really flies!
We finally went on our honeymoon to Paris.
Paris is wonderful! To sum up the trip (considering it's 4 AM and I'm awake for work):
cafe au lait, croissant, beautiful buildings, line-ups, rainy, stairs, and French!
I still love it there though and sooo many more things to see. One week is just not enough.
And since the new year is here... I guess we should talk about new year's resolution
I decided to join the gym.
I know it's cheesy, but I realize that I have been doing a lot of sitting and when I was in Paris, I barely made it up the stairs.
So.. this year.. I decided to be more fit so I can travel more ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment