Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Corn Bread

I've been craving for corn bread for soooo long!
I decided to make some tonight despite how tired I was.

I've been reading this cooking book: Joy of Cooking and was contemplating of buying it if I was successful to make any of the recipes there.
I'm not sure if I've chosen wisely by picking corn bread as the first recipe I tried from the book.

I've mixed all the ingredients.. thinking to myself.. how hard is it to bake anyways?
It went to the oven.. the smell of corn bread filled the air...
And voila! It's done!

Hmm... how come it doesn't taste the same as the corn bread I tried before?
It might not be fatty enough.. I should've put more butter! That's obviously the recipe for anything good.
Oh well... I guess this is not a recipe that I will try again. :P
Off to the next recipe!

1 comment:

Hyein Lee said...

God, for some reason, I crave corn bread these days too. I'm going to make some too, soon. <3