Wow!
I have not updated this blog in a while!
Let's start with what happened today.
Shaw Festival
The journey there and back was brutal! Traffic jam!!!
It took us 3 hours on the way there and a little over 2 hours to get back.
I guess I should have expected that. It is along weekend.
Shaw Festival is located in the town of Virgil, Niagara on the Lake.
It's such a nice small town. Something out of Gilmore Girls :)
And you know how I feel about small towns... I want to live there!
We were late to see the play: Heartbreak House.
It's such a great play. I recommend you to go see it.
We had great seats and got to see the actors really well. The play was well done!
The weather was nice and warm. So we obviously had to get ice cream.
We went to Cow's, which is apparently the best ice cream in Canada.
We had to line-up for 20 minutes or so to get one of the best ice cream I have ever had.
After walking around town, we decided to go have diner at the Charles Inn.
We had shepherd's pie. It was the best shepherd's pie I have ever had.
And for dessert, I had the vanilla custard tart, which was also the best custard I have ever had!
I definitely want to go back to this charming little town.
Boston
For work, I got to travel to Boston this year.
I had such amazing seafood.
Legal Seafood is definitely a must when you go to Boston.
The clam chowder, the lobster bisque, the Rhode Island calamari.... yuuum!!!
Unfortunately, the weather was awful and the days were really long.
I was so tired and disappointed that I never even got to see this amazing city with its history and beautiful buildings.
Easter
Easter finally came and I can now eat dessert and chocolate again.
It is amazing what desserts can do to make your work less frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment