Sunday, March 04, 2012

Winter craziness

I was suddenly craving for frozen yogurt today.
I think I remember seeing one around Yonge/Lawrence area.
First... check google to see what is this place called and the hours.
AHA! There is a place called Menchie's that is apparently supposed to be good.
I wanted to drive, but my wonderful husband said that we should exercise!
I told him that the city has just issued extreme cold warning and that it's freezing, but he said that we should dress warm.
So there we go.. walking in the wonderful -7 (feels like -15 with wind chill) that hurts my face as I was walking, but for the love of frozen yogurt.. I must continue!

Although, after getting there, I didn't feel like having frozen yogurt, I still went and got some anyways.
The website listed a lot more flavours than this store carries.
I tried strawberry short cake, wildberry, mango, and lemon.
It was pretty good!
Despite the coldness, I am still glad that we went.

No comments: