Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No particular point

This post has no particular point. I just felt like posting my random thoughts.

HOT Weather

Everyone has to agree that global warming is now really affecting us.
It's sooo soooo HOT for the past few days that I have not been looking forward to going home to my hot and steamy apartment.

So far, I've managed to avoid the heat by going from one air conditioned area to another. I hang out at Yonge/Eglinton Centre, Yonge/Bloor, and Eaton Centre after work. I am so glad that the TTC is air conditioned.

I'm not looking forward to next summer. I have this baaad feeling that it's going to be even hotter than this one.

Weekend
And..
The long weekend is upon us!
I took Friday off for my trip to Ottawa.
Yay! It's going to be a super long weekend.

TV
The hottest show on TV this summer has to be "So You Think You Can Dance"
These people are so amazing and talented.
They do moves I can only dream of doing.
Warning: this show is only for girls
But if you are interested, it's on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7 PM, CTV.
I hope Benji wins.

Here's a toast. To more random thoughts! *cheers*

1 comment:

NT said...

Seems that thy show has made the front page of Yahoo! with this:
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/23799/dance-fever