Monday, July 31, 2006

Cravings

As we all know, it's HOT out there!
Last night, I had this unbelievable craving for ice cream.
I went to Dominion on Yonge/Eglinton and got myself a Nestle ice cream tub. YUM!
I passed by the bakery and I just couldn't resist. I had to see the variety of pastries they have.
They had this amazing blueberry tart! It looked great! But, I couldn't get them since the bakery was closed. Don't worry tart! I'll be back!

About 1 hour later, I had another craving. I wanted some chips!
This time, I went to the corner store and got myself the party mix.
It was a very tiny bag of chips, but it was deadly! 420 calories kind of deadly.

I believe I ended up consuming about almost 1000 calories in the span of 2 hours.
What a scary thought! That is equivalent to almost 10 cans of Coke.

Gym... here I come!

No comments: