I can't believe it!
The book I've been waiting for... is going to be out in 5 months!
Sooo excited!!!
It's been 2 years!
2 long years without Harry Potter.
I'm looking forward to a few days without sleep trying to finish this book.
I already foresee that work will be in the way of this accomplishment :P
Anyways, I'm sure all the Harry Potter fans already know when the book is coming out.
July 21st is the magic date.
Pre-order now!
Amazon seems to have a good price right now - compared to Chapter's anyways.
1 comment:
Yup,
amazon has a price even better than Chapter's iRewards member price.
Rumour is that apparently they are making zero profit on the base edition (there are 4 different edition I think, definitely at least 3).
Anywho, the hope is that people will also buy other stuff alongwith the books
Post a Comment