Saturday, February 03, 2007

Laundry

One of the downsides of living in an apartment is laundry.
I really hate it!

Here are the reasons why ;)
  • The machines are in terrible conditions
  • The laundry room itself is dirty
  • It's expensive

The reason I had to rant about doing laundry is because I am doing 2 loads tonight. I was supposed to be done one hour ago, but since the dryer doesn't work, I have to spend more money and wait another hour before my laundry is done.

Sigh....

3 comments:

NT said...

Oh no, you got screwed by the new dryers?

I heard your building was going to the smard system like ours... which to me means costlier laundry but without any improvement in the quality of cleaning...

Juju Bean said...

Nope, dryers are still old.

I'm not sure when the smart card is gonna be available.

Hopefully not sometime soon

NT said...

No way, that sucks!!!

I hate faded clothes, especially cause these clothes are not cheap either!