Duh!
Obviously!
It's still winter.
I can't believe how much havoc a little storm can cause.
It took me 1 hour to get home and I live only 7 km away from work.
It might take me the same amount of time to walk home, although I might be frozen by the time I get home.
So, the ultimate question for today is...
Should I go to work tomorrow?
In other news, there will be no CSI for a month.
Noooooooo
Gmail had some technical difficulties today.
I couldn't check my email all day.
It almost drove me crazy!
*just kidding*
Stephen Colbert just mentioned Gilmore Girls on his show today!
Yay!!!
Well, that's it for random news of the day.
Until next time...
1 comment:
I know! I was stuck in that snow with no where to go until some nice folks gave me shelter :P
And tomorrow is icy rain! Brrrr...
At least there is Scrubs. It would be so so much worse if both disappeared all month!
Post a Comment