Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I know that I'm too old to go easter egg hunting, but I never did it as a child.
Unfortunately, this Easter it's sooo cold; it even snowed.

I am finally able to enjoy all the snacks that I've denied for the past 40 days.
Somehow, it didn't feel as satisfying as I thought it would.
Not even chocolate tasted as heavenly as it's supposed to be.

This weekend was pretty good.
I get to see Stars on Ice, thanks to my wonderful fiance :)
It was a really good seat, especially compared to the one I got before.
Kurt Browning is always amazing!

I also got to go for a massage.
It was heavenly.
Unfortunately, it's never long enough.

I saw a movie called Because I Said So with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore.
This movie was soooo bad that I refused to write a review for it.
The only reason I saw it was because Lauren Graham is in it. I would almost watching anything that she's in. I'm not sure why. Obsession?

Uhhh uhhh... I also won a donut in roll up the rim to win!
Yay!!!!

Overall, I say it was a pretty good long weekend :D

No comments: