Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Random updates

I might as well update the blog since I'm up at this ungodly hour on a weekday.
Why am I awake right now?
I would like to blame some work related issue that needs me to be awake at 2 AM.

I've seen so many Indian movies lately.
I was going to write reviews for them when I find the time, but I don't think I will ever have that time.
Here's a very brief summary of what I've seen so far. Do keep in mind that each movie is at least 3 hours long ;)
  • Krrish - not sure if it's spelled Krishh or Krrish. I definitely do not recommend anybody that is not a Hrithik Roshan's fan to watch this movie. The story line is ridiculous and the action scenes are pretty bad. What is important is that Hrithik looks amazing in this movie!
  • Kabhie Kushie Kabhie Gham - Excellent movie!!!! I laughed, I cried, and I definitely love the songs! The plot is better than most Indian movies I've seen so far and it has amazing casts like Amitabh Bachan, Sharukh Khan (which movie really doesn't have him in it?), and my favourite: Hrithik Roshan.
  • Last, but not least - just to complete my K movie collection: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. I also laughed and cried watching this movie, which I just finished watching a couple of hours ago. The songs are not as catchy as K3G, but I like this movie too!

I also saw Happy Feet, which was really bad! I hated the plot and it was boring, but the animation was amazing! That's all I have to say about this terrible terrible movie.

I'm sure you are wondering why I would spend so much time watching all these movies? Why don't I go out? Do something else? Exercise?
Well, the reason is that I was watching these movies while my wonderful fiance is studying for his exams. I had nothing better to do since I can't watch TV or even do chores around the house so I don't distract him. Maybe it's just my excuse. I do love watching Indian movies.

Hmm.. what other random updates are there?
Roll Up the Rim is over, but I don't think that it has reduced my coffee consumption.

I've decided to have pop-tarts for breakfast!
Sounds sooo healthy, right? I'm sure it'll give me the energy I need to start my day ;)

The last topic I must add to this random update is weather. No random topic seems complete without talking about the weather. It seems like the weather is unpredictable anymore. One week it would be nice and warm, another week it would be cold. I am just sick and tired of this cold weather. I realized that my car does not have air conditioning, so maybe cold weather is preferred.

End of random updates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am the fiance and can vouch for the indian movie watching excuse.
listening to the high pitched and nasal voices of the women singing in hindi in these movies really helped me study. it also made me want to sing high pitched
dhoom machlai!!!!