I had such a great Wii experience this weekend!
I have sore arms to prove it!!
Wii Sports is definitely awesome.
Tennis is sooo much fun, especially when you have at least 2 people.
My brother also bought Rayman, which is also entertaining.
I bought my mom an ice cream cake from Baskin for mother's day.
And it was gooooooooood!
We should always celebrate with ice cream cake.
Unfortunately, I also got sick.
And it just got worse over the weekend despite my attempt in trying to get more rest in order to feel better.
Today it just got worse with my stuffy nose.
The only thing I look forward to is Friday because I could finally take some time off work.
Woohoo!
And maybe play more Wii?
1 comment:
Wow! So now you have all three consoles available to you: Wii, Play station and game cube, right? That is one sweeeeeet deal!
Post a Comment