Made pizza today with this dough and it was pretty good. I used Rao's pizza sauce.
Ingredients
-
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions
- Mix a little sugar into the warm water.
- Sprinkle yeast on top.
- Wait for 10 minutes or until it gets all foamy.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Add flour, salt, olive oil.
- Combine.
- Knead
for 6-8 minutes until you have a moderately stiff dough that is smooth
and elastic (add a bit more flour if you need to). - I kneaded for 6
minutes
- Cover and let rest for 20-30 minutes. - I covered it with a cling wrap
- Lightly grease pans with olive oil
- Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 425 F for 10-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot.
Reference: https://www.food.com/recipe/pizza-dough-for-thin-crust-pizza-70165
No comments:
Post a Comment