Tuesday, July 04, 2006

DeSiam

DeSiam is an authentic Thai restaurant located all the way in the AMC Theatres complex in Whitby. It is also a very cute play on words "The Siam." The owner is from North Eastern part of Thailand. She said that she actually dislikes Canada and she's looking forward for her boys to grow up so she can go back to Thailand permanently. And as my previous experience when I was in Thailand, she also thought I was Thai.

The food is really good. I really recommend the curries (red, green, or yellow). They are all good and tastes like the curries I had in Thailand. The prices are very reasonable.

The only thing I did not like about the place is that it was too small. Otherwise, it is the perfect place for getting together with friends.

I give this place 4 chillies out of 5!

No comments: