Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Killer Sandals

I finally decided that it was time that I invest my money into a good pair of sandals. Fortunately, the Sears in Eaton's Centre had a warehouse sale.

After 40 minutes of careful considerations and many trial runs, I found myself a perfect pair. I took another 10 minutes weighing my options before I finally bought them because I've never spent that much money on a pair of sandals before.

The next day, I took a walk with them from Yonge/Davisville to Yonge/Eglinton. They were comfortable for the first 10 minutes, then my pinky toes started hurting, then the top of my feet started hurting. The sandals were killing my feet slowly. Hence, killer sandals.

The lesson of the day was price does not necessarily indicate quality.
From now on, Payless Shoes it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MARIA~! it's JNGO :)

the pix r up :) go see it