Thursday, March 23, 2006

Miscellaneous Post

Tide to Go

I never thought that something like "Tide to Go" actually works. The cashier even asked me if it works as I was checking out. I told her that it better work because I just spilled coffee on my favourite pink coat.


A pen detergent! What a great idea! And I still can't believe it works. I have now put it in my purse just in case I spill more coffee, which is bound to happen sometime soon.

Sales deals for Glasses

Sears optical has a buy one get the second pair free deal. If you just need one pair of glasses, they have a 50% off lenses deal.

Bay optical has a 50% off frames + 40% off lenses deal. Unfortunately, they don't really have many frames selection.

Chocolate Craze

I went to the mall again today and I was surprised by the amount of chocolate around me. At the Bay, golden Lindt bunnies were teasing me. At Zellers, cat-shaped chocolate with neon orange eyes were staring at me. Huh? I was also seeing soccer ball-shaped chocolate, Barbie-shaped chocolate, and other things that I wish they wouldn't make into chocolate. I was positive that if I see a winnie the pooh - shaped chocolate, I would buy it!

Easter Stuff

Easter has always been linked to the easter bunny, eggs, and chocolate. But today, I saw chickens and ducks as part of the whole Easter ensemble. Why? Are they just including everything that lay eggs now?

End post :)

No comments: