Sunday, March 05, 2006

Post conference

Wow! The conference (NBTC) was a huge success. I think it was worth all the time and effort that I've put into it. It feels good when everything goes my way :D

The downside is just that I'm really exhausted right now. Definitely too tired to go into the details of the conference. And of course, my feet are killing me. Never knew that I would survive wearing heals for 2 days in a row. My poor feet. I need to go back to Asia to for a massage ;)

One more thing... midterm!!! I can't believe I have a midterm on Tuesday. Sooo much to study for. I hope I'll be alright. I woke up at 11 AM today, had a bit to eat and went back to sleep again at about 12:30 and finally woke up now.

I think it's time to use my winning from Roll up the rim and get myself a large coffee!!

No comments: