That was it! My last midterm of undergrad. How do I feel? Quite unsatisfied with myself. I feel like I could have done better. I feel like I should have studied more. I feel... I don't feel like that was my last midterm.
So let's go into the details of the midterm.
It was out of 200 points!!! I thought the questions were fair, but I don't like the way it's being marked. For instance, the true or false questions it's the kind where you get 0 if you don't answer, you get 2 if you got it right, and you get -1 for answering wrong.
Of course, there was also the option of saying "I do not know" and getting 20% of the mark that was allocated to the question. I somehow used it since I'm not sure at all on the answer to the question and I decided not to take any risks. In hindsight, I should have. It's my last midterm! I had nothing to lose. Well, I do. But I really hope I pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment